Effective Date: September 20th, 2022
This website and its content have been provided and are maintained by Roundhill Investments Inc. (“Roundhill”) acting in its capacity as promoter of Roundhill UCITS ICAV. This website may not be suitable for individual (retail) investors. If you are a retail investor, please contact your financial advisor or other suitably qualified professional.
Our corporate website www.roundhillinvestments.eu (referred to as the “website”) is owned by Roundhill. The information on this website is provided “as is” and “as available”. By accessing and using the website, you agree to have read, accepted and be bound by our terms and conditions. Any person unable to accept the terms and conditions should not proceed any further. Before making any investment decision, you shall read carefully the offering documents of each sub-fund. By proceeding you are:
- expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to abide by them;
- and warrant that the jurisdiction you have selected is the applicable jurisdiction for the intended investment activities, and that you are not resident in the United States of America and are not a U.S. Person;
- confirm that you are accessing this website in compliance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction you have selected, and all other applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- represent and warrant, if applicable, that you are authorised to accept the terms and conditions and use or access (or attempt to use or access) this website on behalf of your employer, your client, or both, and that in doing so you are acting within the scope of your duties and, at all times, on behalf of your employer, your client or both; and
- hereby represent and warrant that you are not a private investor or retail client (as defined in the Markets and Financial Instruments Directive 2014/65/EU as amended or updated (“MiFID”)) and that you shall not in any circumstances use or rely on any information displayed on this website for your own personal investment use.
Nothing on this website is advice on the merits of any product or investment, nothing constitutes investment, legal, tax or any other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment decision. Prospective investors should obtain professional independent investment advice and inform themselves as to applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in their jurisdiction. This website is provided for your general information only and invitation, offer or solicitation to engage in any investment activity including to buy, hold or sell any investment including any interests in a sub-fund. The information on this website is provided in good faith and reasonable care has been taken to ensure that such information is accurate, current and fit for its intended purpose. To the extent that any information on this website relates to a third party, this information has been provided by that third party and is the sole responsibility of such third party and, as such, Roundhill, and its affiliates, accept no liability for such information. No representation or warranty of any kind regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, completeness or timeliness of the information on this website or the error-free use of this website is given and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for the accuracy or completeness of such information. No warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information, materials, products, and services on the website. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s), are based on available information, and are subject to change without notice. Roundhill does not warrant that the website will meet your needs. You agree to assume the entire risk as to your use of the Website. Any person who acts upon, or changes his/her/their investment position in reliance on information contained on this website, does so entirely at his/her/their own risk. In the event of any inconsistency between the information on this website and the terms of the relevant offering documents, the terms of the offering document shall prevail.
No part of (or information contained on) this website may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without the prior written permission of Roundhill. This is a marketing communication — please refer to the prospectus of Roundhill UCITS ICAV and to the relevant key information document before making any final investment decisions.
This website complies with the regulatory requirements of Ireland. There may be laws in your country of nationality or residence or in the country from which you access this website which restrict the extent to which the website may be made available to you.
The distribution of the information and material on this website may be restricted by law in certain countries. None of the information is directed at, or is intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction (by virtue of nationality, place of residence, domicile or registered office) where publication, distribution or use of such information would be contrary to local law or regulation, or would subject Roundhill or any investment products it markets to any registration or licensing requirements in such jurisdiction.
You must inform yourself about and observe any such restrictions in your jurisdiction and by accessing this website you represent that you have done so.
United States Visitors
The information provided on this site is not directed to any United States person or any person in the United States, any state thereof, or any of its territories or possessions.
U.S. Persons Restrictions
Access to this site is restricted to Non-U.S. Persons outside the United States within the meaning of Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). Each person accessing this site, by so doing, acknowledges that: (1) it is not a U.S. person (within the meaning of Regulation S under the Securities Act) and is located outside the U.S. (within the meaning of Regulation S under the Securities Act); and (2) any securities described herein (A) have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or with any securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction and (B) may not be offered, sold, pledged or otherwise transferred except to persons outside the U.S. in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act pursuant to the terms of such securities. None of the funds on this website are registered under the United States Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended (the “Advisers Act”).
Germany: This is a financial promotion. The offering of the Shares of the ICAV has been notified to the German Financial Services Supervisory Authority (BaFin) in accordance with section 310 of the German Investment Code (KAGB). The Fund Information in English (including the KIIDs in German language) can be obtained free of charge upon request from:
Austria: This is a marketing communication and serves exclusively as information for investors. Under no circumstances may it replace advice regarding the acquisition and disposal of investments which may result in a total loss of the investment. The Fund Information in English (and the KIIDs in German language) can be obtained free of charge upon request from:
The terms of any investment in a sub-fund are governed by the documents establishing such terms. An application for interests in any sub-fund should only be made having fully and carefully read the offering documents, which are the prospectus, supplement, key information document, the latest financial reports and any other offering documents for the relevant sub-fund which are available on this website and upon request from the fund representative, if any, in your jurisdiction and specified in the country prospectus for the relevant sub-fund.
It is your responsibility to use the offering documents and by making an application to invest in a sub-fund you will represent that you have read the prospectus for the relevant sub-fund, the appropriate key information document for the relevant sub-fund and any other applicable offering document and will agree to be bound by its contents.
There are significant risks associated with an investment in any investment fund. Investment in any investment fund is intended only for those investors who can accept the risks associated with such an investment (including the risk of a complete loss of investment). You should ensure that you have fully understood such risks before taking any decision to invest.
These terms and conditions do not represent a complete statement of the risk factors associated with an investment in any investment fund. The offering documents for each sub-fund contain risk warnings which are specific to the relevant sub-fund. Investors should refer to the section entitled “Risk Factors” in the relevant prospectus for further details of the risks associated with an investment in the products offered by Roundhill before investing. You should consider these risk warnings carefully and take appropriate investment advice before taking any decision to invest.
You should always bear in mind that:
- an investment may involve significant risk and you may not get back the amount you originally invested or you can lose your entire investment;
- the performance of any security referred to on this website can be volatile and can go up or down;
- past performance is not an indication of future performance;
- the value of investments involving exposure to foreign currencies can be affected by exchange rate movements. The products described on this website are priced in US Dollars and the value of an investment in other currencies will be affected by exchange rate movements;
- applications to invest in securities referred to on this website must only be made on the basis of the relevant prospectus;
- Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each client and may be subject to change in the future.
To the extent that this website contains any information regarding the past performance and/or forecast of any product, such information is not a reliable indicator of future performance of such product and should not be relied upon as a basis for an investment decision. To the extent that this website contains any information regarding simulated past performance, such information is not a reliable indicator of future performance and should not be relied on as the basis for an investment decision. Investment results for each sub-fund may vary.
The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested and may lose all of their investment. The value of investments in the sub-fund may be affected by the price of underlying investments. Exchange rate changes may cause the value of overseas investments to rise or fall.
Website Security and Restrictions on Use
As a condition to your use of this website, you agree that you will not, and you will not take any action intended to: (i) access data that is not intended for you; (ii) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal data about any other user of this website; (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this website or Roundhill’s network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business; (v) access or use this website or any portion thereof without authorization; (vi) introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful; or (vii) send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services. Unauthorised use of the website, including but not limited to unauthorised entry into Roundhill’s systems or misuse of any information posted to a website, is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to block your access to this website and block IP addresses, without notice if any breach of this website disclosure.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
Currently, Roundhill only uses certain essential “cookies” on its European website that collect data about the country of residence that you select. We are required to collect this information to ensure that we can fulfil certain of our regulatory obligations and so the cookies that collect this information are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
The entire content of this website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. All materials on this website are owned or licensed by Roundhill UCITS ICAV and/or its third-party providers and are protected by international intellectual property laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all service marks, trademarks, and logos appearing on this website are the exclusive property of Roundhill. You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, repost, reproduce, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use for public or commercial purposes the content of this website without the prior written permission of Roundhill.
Data Controller: With respect to “personal data” as defined by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), Roundhill is the responsible “controller.” For all privacy-related inquiries, please contact: email@example.com.
Data Processing: We collect personal data when you visit and use this website. We collect the following types of information and process and share such information to provide the website to you. We also process and share such information in the following ways:
|Categories of Personal Data Collected
||Purposes of Processing
|Country (general location)
- To provide, operate, manage and improve this website and to provide the content on this website;
- For security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of this website;
- To comply with our legal obligations and exercise our legal rights.
|Investor status (e.g., retail or institutional)
|IP address and/or device identifier
Legal Basis for Processing:
- Legitimate Interest. We may use information for our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may use your personal data to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Fulfilment of Legal Obligations. We may use your information to comply with our legal obligations. To comply with regulations, laws or any authority requests, we may disclose your information to authorities or other officials or otherwise process your information pursuant to legal obligations we are subject to.
Categories of Recipients:
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We may share your personal data with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host this website or assist us in providing functionality on this website.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal data as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal data as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
Changes of Control. We reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Data Subject Rights: Under the GDPR, you have the rights to: (a) access your personal data, (b) rectify or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data, (c) be forgotten (erasure) under certain circumstances, (d) to restrict processing under certain circumstances, (e) object to processing under particular situations, absent overriding interests, (f) receive your personal data in a portable manner under certain circumstances, (g) withdraw consent to data processing at any time if you have previously provided us with your consent and (h) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our practices violate the GDPR. If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “GDPR Request” in the subject line and body of the text and allow reasonable time for Roundhill to respond to the request.
Cross Border Transfers: All personal data we collect through this website is currently processed in the United States by us or by a party acting on our behalf. When you provide personal data to us through this website, you consent to the transfer of your data to, and processing of your data in, the United States. This website is currently hosted in the United States. We will transfer your personal data to the United States through the use of appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR.
Security: We employ technical and organizational security measures designed to safeguard against unauthorized intrusion to this website and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal data we collect. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data and to help ensure that your data is safe and secure. However, please note that no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of the information we hold about you.
I Accept →
By clicking you agree to the Terms and Conditions displayed.